Sunday, March 28, 2010
On-Tour Assignment
Something I noticed about Spanish television is that news are less censured than in the U.S. there news are presented as cruel as they are and images are also shown. Also I noticed that they say some words normally as if they don’t have any bad meanings. For example, there are some words that are prohibited on TV in the U.S. or any other Spanish speaking country and in Spain are not. When it comes to magazines there is not much differences for me they look the same with different products and different celebrities. Many things in Spain where exactly as I imagined. It is a beautiful country with a diversity of things one can see. I really liked Barcelona. It is a beautiful city where one can do many things, from visiting museums and historical places to even going to the beach. Cities where very clean compared to NY. I thought people where more outgoing unfortunately not all of them are. Although you can find a variety of people from all over the world just like in the U.S.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment